Cast of Characters

Cast of characters in the Celestial Nutrifoods Saga as of January 2012.

Ming Dequan (明德泉). Celestial Nutrifoods Executive Chairman. Multimillionaire living a high life in China and Europe. In 2007, he began producing music using Celestial's funds. In 2008, he produced a movie called A Tale of Two Donkeys (走着瞧) using Celestial's funds. In 2009, he built the Daqing Manhaway Hotel (大庆曼哈维大酒店) using Celestial's funds. In 2010, he misappropiated Celestial's Chinese subsidiaries. In 2011, using Celestial's funds, he produced a concert in Vienna to promote songs published by his music producing company, Beijing Tianyuanxinyu International Media Co., Ltd. (北京天寰新宇国际传媒有限公司), which was established using Celestial Nutrifoods' funds.






Loo Choon Chiaw. Independent director. Resigned on August 10th, 2011. Managed to delay for one year the liquidation of the Company. Left the promotion committe at the Singapore Academy of Law on 2011. Friend of Quentin Loh.






Lai Seng Kwoon. Independent director. Resigned on August 10th, 2011. In 2009, he received a payment of 130,000 Singapore dollars for services rendered to Celestial Nutrifoods.




Quentin Loh. Judge since December 24th, 2010. Head of the promotion committee at the Singapore Academy of Law. Friend of Loo Choon Chiaw. One month before presiding Celestial Nutrifoods' bankruptcy, in a related case of blatant corruption, Loh sent author Alan Shadrake to jail for writing a book critical of Singapore's justice system.








Lai Siu Chiu. Judge since December 2nd, 2011. Took over from Quentin Loh.





Yit Chee Wah. Liquidator. Investigating the affairs of the Company since 2010. In 2007, he was temporarily suspended as a public accountant by ACRA because of a failure of his practice review. Currently, he simultaneously works for three different companies: FTI Consulting, 2MS Consultancy and McMillan Woods.

5 comments:

  1. Good work exposing these cruel beasts! For more reading on China frauds, read:

    http://www.tibetpharma.blogspot.ca/

    http://chinastockfraud.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy because I can get this useful information
    Of course with this good article, I will better understand something that you wrote this.
    Thank you very much because you are willing to share interesting things like this with all of us.

    Greetings, and good luck always :)

    Cara Cepat Mengeringkan Koreng Obat Nyeri Tenggorokan Saat Menelan Obat Karurawit Obat Sakit Pinggang Akibat Kecetit Obat Rangen Obat Sekelan Di Ketiak Obat Leuncangeun Obat Oles Penghilang Gatal Di Selangkangan Obat Osteoporosis Herbal yang Ampuh Obat Penurun Tekanan Darah Tinggi yang Ampuh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now own a business of my own with the help of Elegantloanfirm with a loan of $900,000.00 USD. at 2% rate charges, at first i taught with was all a joke until my loan request was  process under five working days and my requested funds was transfer to me. am now a proud owner of a large business with 15 staffs working under me. All thanks to the loan officer Russ Harry he is a God sent, you can contact them to improve your business on.. email-- Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. real testimony and good news !!!

    My name is Mohammad, I just received my loan and has been transferred to my bank account, a few days ago I applied to the Dangote Loan Company through Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), I asked Lady Jane about the Dangote Loan Company's requirements and Jane told me that if I had all the requirements that my loan would be transferred to me without delay

    And believe me now because my Rp11 billion loan with an interest rate of 2% for my Coal Mining business has just been approved and transferred to my account, this is a dream to come, I promise Lady Jane that I will tell the world is this true? and I will tell the world now because this is true

    You do not need to pay registration fees, license fees, comply with the Dangote Loan Company and you will get your loan

    for more details contact me via email: mahammadismali234@gmail.com and contact the Dangote Loan Company for your loan now via email Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete